Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sweet Pea Stamps Blog Candy WINNERS

I am so sorry I am late posting the winners of my blog candy, but things have been crazy busy here with all the construction going on at my house, working overtime, kids homework and Destiny's Senior Prom is this Saturday night and I am still working on adding a slit to her dress as it drags the floor and by adding a slit it will raise it up off the floor so she don't trip on it.  So I have had sooooooooo much going on that I am ready for some down time. But I don't see that anytime in the near future as we still have so much to do.

Okay so for the first winner of the 9 unmounted Rubber Sweet Pea Stamps
The Winner is Sara H at sarhamslittlecorner

and the winner of the 3 piece unmounted Rubber Sweet Pea Stamps is

Please email me with your full name and address so I can get these out to you as soon as I can.

You can find my email address if you go to my profile on the right side of my blog under the About Me.

Congrats to you both and thank you to all who entered into m Sweet Pea Celebration Blog Candy Giveway.

Hugs:)
Angela

6 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to Sara and Lau! Sounds like you are more than busy Angela!

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations ladies with this beautiful prize.
angela thank you for given it.

greetings karin

Sara H said...

Oooooh what a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can´t believe it, thank you so much Angela =)) I have always wanted sweet Pea stamps, I don´t have any! I´m so happy!!!!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance sweetie
ladies congrats and enjoy it
hugs angelique

Lau W said...

WOW ! So so happy me ! Thank you very much, it's so fantastic, wouhouuu !
I send you an e-mail now Angela !
Congrats to Sara !
xxx

Anonymous said...

Вразумительный отказ [url=http://tutledy.ru/kachestva-muzhchin/89-obladatel-etikh-kachestv-nastoyashchiy-muzhchina.html]обладатель этих качеств настоящий мужчины[/url]